Funded Courses for all staff/parents /guardians, online /Digital.
Cheshire College – South and West is offering a range of accredited short training courses at Level 2 that can be undertaken online (see attached) , at the learner’s convenience. Plus don’t have to be in that Job Role.
The College has secured access to government funding therefore courses are currently completely free - subject to eligibility.
- Anybody with a home postcode in the Cheshire and Warrington area is eligible for free courses.
- Learners must be aged over 19 years.
- Courses can be for personal as well as professional development.
- Employed/Part Time/Unemployed/Volunteers
- Resided in UK for 3 years or more